Our best protection, plus PC backup and family safety features, for you and the people you care about.
Benefits for you and your family:
- Protects up to 10 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- The #1-ranked consumer security service for your devices.1
- Provides tools to help your kids safely explore the Internet.‡
- Includes 25 GB of secure PC cloud backup, providing additional protection against ransomware.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.1
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your device virus-free or give you a refund!
We see more, analyse more and stop more online threats than ever before.
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products just don’t have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
We focus exclusively on security, and we’re the best at what we do.
Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton products consistently outperform the competition in independent head-to-head tests, and only Norton products have won 39 PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Awards — more than any other security company.
What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today. It’s that simple.
A protection promise you can count on from Norton.
We’re so confident in our ability to keep you secure, we offer a 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert will help keep your devices virus-free or give you a refund.
Our multi-device, multi-OS protection helps keep your data safe, wherever it is.
The more connected you are and the more your personal information is out there, the more security you need. Do you watch videos or shop on your tablet? Use your smartphone to pay bills or check your balances? Your personal information is in multiple places. Keep it private across all of them.
Norton Security provides one easy solution to protect your computers, smartphones and tablets, even on multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android and iOS — and Windows 10.
Plus, only Norton shows you if that Android app you’re about to download will impact your battery life, has potential privacy risks or contains malware, before you even install it from Google Play.
We make it easy to back up your important information.
Protect your important files and documents against hard drive failures and even ransomware. We’ll automatically find the photos, music, movies and documents you want to back up from your PC, and securely store them in the cloud. With 25 GB of storage and the ability to easily add more at a prorated price, backing up has never been simpler.
We help you protect your kids online so they can explore safely.
Keeping kids safe online shouldn’t be the end of their freedom; it should be the start of an open conversation about building smart and healthy habits.
We’ve included all the advanced features of Norton Family Premier to help you enable safe online exploration, help protect your kids from sharing too much, and balance time spent on their devices.‡ Easy-to-use tools allow you to see your kids’ activities at a glance or be notified by email alerts, so you know when it’s time to talk.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Norton AntiVirus Basic covers a single PC.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later.
- iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features.
- iOS 9 or later is required for Norton Family Premier Child Monitoring app.